The holiday home was cleaned and disinfected according to the cleaning guidelines before your arrival to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We ask your cooperation to keep the accommodation neat and virus resistant.
Follow the mentioned directions:
Our expectation of the guest(s):
- Wash and/or disinfect your hands regularly
- A cough or sneeze? Use a paper handkerchief and depose it immediately in a sealable the bin provided. No paper handkerchief? Then sneeze into your elbow
- When you leave the holiday home, respect the 1.5 m distancing rule. If distancing is impossible, use a mouth mask (Only for people aged > 12 years: compulsory on bus, tram and train, in shops and public buildings and if indicated in crowded public places).
- Avoid physical contact with anyone other than your travel companions
- Avoid cash payments and use bank transfer/bancontact/electronic payment
- When you feel sick, you contact the hostess
- If one falls ill within 14 days of the stay and shows COVID-19 complaints, the hostess must be informed
In the accommodation:
- Whenever you enter the holiday home, you wash and/or disinfect the hands with products present in the holiday home
- Your key has been disinfected, keep it with you
- Ventilate all areas of the home regularly and fully
We must comply with the legal regulations that make our service and facilities look different, but you can count on our hospitality more than ever. We clean/disinfect, the light switches/doorknobs/etc. of the holiday home after each occupancy.
You can always contact us via Whatsapp or by telephone for any questions. Of course, at a safe distance of 1.5 m, we are also available to you.
Your stay will be safe and secure, provided we all follow the guidance. We know we can count on your cooperation!
Enjoy your holiday!